Follow Me

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Our Truths Triumphs their Lies...

To all my dedicated readers and followers-Thank you for your loyalty. I have been asked when I will be writing my next entry. Here is a brief update.
I have been in the process of writing about my journey back to the United States and my time spent with my 4 beautiful children, family and friends. I have much to share with you.

A short note-my son's wedding was absolutely breathtaking and wonderful.  I could not ask for a better son and my daughter-in-law is one of the most beautiful woman I know.
I am thankful to be welcomed into a new family.
I also spent much time with my children and we enjoyed our well deserved reunification after all these years. The laughter, the tears, many hugs and bonding were just a small, spectacular part of out time together.

Unfortunately, my ex husband tried to ruin our son's wedding with his consistent, hateful antics and lies. However, we refused to allow him nor his wife Melody to ruin very wonderful celebrations of love, life and rejoicing. Unconditional love and truth plays a very big role in all the wonderful events that are taking place in our lives today. It is time for their hatred to stop.
After 11 years of lies, abuse, defamation, manipulation of the others and the legal system-the final word will be ours.
More of my story soon....

Let it Begin and End With Me~



No comments:

Post a Comment