Follow Me

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Another message from Justin per Melody Landers


 Once again, for my son Justin's sake, I feel it necessary to post yet another hateful rant this morning whether by him or Melody. Justin needs to understand that we are fighting for him and for his freedom. Not his physical freedom but his mental freedom.  Justin's words are in red and once again, I have learned to document and screen shot EVERYTHING to have proof of all the lies Justin has been told by two adults that should have loved him more than hated me.
Justin here. I see now why my dad and melody have for all this time sheltered me as megan claims, locked me down as amanda claims, and held me hostage from my crazy ass bio mom as she claims. It is exhausting to get involved with you guys. All you like to do is suck the life right out of people. I don't know how you find the energy to keep up with it for all these years in not stopping or letting up at all. Melody has always told me that I shouldnt hate anyone, you hate what they do or their actions, not the person. She always told me that one day I would want to reach out to my mother to see who she really is even though she has done all of this so dont ever burn that bridge completely. You know what. They did finally let me read all of your blogs, look at all of the pages of evidence, that is such a big book. It makes me sick. Sick is not even the right word. Even if you did hate my dad so much why would you want to make a blog about him? He has done a good job in protecting me from all this hatred that satan has in all 3 of you. I pity you and how you have to live. Amanda has told us about how you try to say that you do all these things and live in a shack with water that you have to heat in a pot on the stove. you have all this stuff online saying that you have a degree in teaching, that you went to all these colleges, you know what mom melody, YES she is my mom always tells me? If that is what you have to say to make yourself feel better then let you. Its not my job to defend every lie that you write. What you do is take a little bit of truth like where we lived or something and add stuff around it to make it into you always being a victim. my sisters need to grow up and quit blaming everyone else for their problems. You guys dont care who you destroy in your way to try and destroy me, my brothers Kevin and Kyle, and my dad and melody. There are things in place to prevent that and like dad says, let them play out dont get caught up in all this hatred. All those blogs are written for me, I got it. I got the fact that you have hate and I want no part of it. I dont, just like my brother want to have anything to do with what you all want to try and prove. I will help expose as you say but in the right way and on the right forum. It is coming. You cant say that you didnt know and 10 years is a long time for my dad and mom melody to be 'publicly raped' by my bio mom. she thinks that she is in mexico and no one can ever get her for all her crimes. you stupid girls have been listening to her and uncle daddy john tell you that you can just go online and do a public check to see that she dont have warrants. you can tell that you guys never finished high school. the criminal records online is for convictions. she is on the run in mexico and has not been convicted. she has the warrants and once she is arrested and found guilty then she can find her criminal record online. crazy ass people you think that you can call a police station and ask if you have a felony and they will tell you yes? no they will want you to come in and ask so they can put your ass in jail where you belong. I have to get ready for school. I am going to quit coming on your page and adding to your chaos. I have asked you to quit, my brother has asked you to quit, my dad, mom melody, my aunt kelly, poppy and magaw, kyles grandparents, the judge in co, they have all asked you to just quit. Now i see why all my counselors have always told me to not get caught up in hate with you guys. I have been there and seen everything when the cops came to the house to do reports because of the stuff against kyle that you said. pure evil. I was in the room when the district attorney said the stuff about you putting a bullet in dad and mom melodys head. I seee why he said that now. I will make sure that I do what I can to protect my dad, my mom melody, my brother Kevin and Kyle, my grandparents, aunts and uncles so that you can never put a bullet in them or try to set their house on fire or whatever it is that you told all dads soldiers that you wanted them to do. sick woman. this is the true Justin, bogey, justy, whatever the hell you want to call me today. Im out and off for good. See you in court.


Justin, 
according to the lies you have been told it has been written and said by your father and his wife that I have been "...charged with one count of a level 4 felony by the state of Colorado, in El Paso County; the cybercrimes that constituted her level 4 felony warrant has to do with not only stalking/harassment, but also bullying and threats. Additionally, out of the state of CO she(your bio mom) has harassment/stalking charges." 
Justin-you're a big boy now and don't need to just believe what is put in front of you. Do your own research. Contact El Paso, Colorado court system. Here-I will make this easier for you. Here is their contact information. 
El Paso County Courts Colorado
You call the appropriate phone number or follow the steps to gain my records. They may charge you a small fee. The judge that conducted the court hearings with me and your dad and wife is Judge Jessica Curtis You will find that I ONLY agreed to not have contact with your dad and his wife. Its called "conceding." Please read this blog entry to see what the truth is.     
The truth of the court hearings in Colorado 

 I was never charged with a level 4 felony for ANYTHING. If you call me on the phone, I will connect you the lawyer that helped me with all of these lies and court hearings. And as far as your above statement about having to walk into the police department to find out if someone has felonies. You have been told lies once again. It is actually very easy to see if anyone has a felony. It is our right to protect ourselves from someone that is dangerous or has felony's. Any job you apply to-as you know working at Chipolte-will ask you have any felony's and for the most part-a background check will be done. Here is how you can prove that your father and his wife are liars. Read these steps on this site to find out to truly see if I am a felon. 
Steps to find out is someone is a felon 

As far as the district attorney saying that I put a bullet to your dad and his wife's head. It is easy for me to contact that district attorney as it is for you. I guarantee the DA will not be happy when he finds out Melody is saying and writing lies about him. As far as police reports that I will harm Kyle-once again, contact the courts and you will find that this is also a lie. Justin-if I truly made a video about putting Kyle in a ditch it is easy for anyone to pull up video archives especially if someone threatens another. In a court of law if there is a threat made to another, the court can supoena the company such as YouTube, Vimeo, or wherever Melody said I made videos threatening her and Kyle. The courts NEVER subpoenaed anyone because there was no video. Melody once again has shown her ability to pathologically lie to you and others and the truth will be exposed soon. 
I do know for a fact the courts see right through her. The judge will not be happy when Melody is found to be wasting the courts time with all her false allegations against me and John. 

Justin-I would NEVER harm or joke about a child like Kyle. Ask Joe Capasso, his family, the Ravilles, the Becketts and any other family that you remember knowing me. Ask my family. You have been forced to live lies these last 8 years and you should be extremely angry for your father and his wife destroying 9 years of your life because they are mean and selfish parents. No child should EVER be separated from their siblings as long as you have be separated from yours. Megan's friend from Fort Belvoir. I guarantee Joe will tell you that your dad and his wife are full of ****. 
Justin-we all love you and you will see as your sisters have by your father, that you are being used by him and his wife. Your dad and his wife are both terrified that you will find out what the truth is and you will find out eventually. Your sisters miss you and there is nothing that can be said that will make any of us stop loving you. You have hope now. You turn 18 on Sept. 28th and then you can legally do whatever you choose. You may not choose to have contact with me or your sisters at first-but that is not going to stop us from publicly voicing our love for you. You can write or say that you hate us, that you never want to see us but that won't change our love for you. No words or actions can EVER take away the love I have for my Bogey. I do think it very wise for you to tell Melody to stop posing as you as she has done with both Megan and Amanda in the past. Her actions make you look very immature, mean and non-christian. If these are your words you are acting just like her. Be at peace and know that you are loved. You have been lost all these years and I am so happy that I and your sisters found you.

No comments:

Post a Comment