Follow Me

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Melody Landers, Rest in Peace

 

 Ego says,“Once everything falls into place, I'll feel peace.”
Spirit says, “Find your peace, and then everything will fall into place.”~Marianne Williamson


Quite a few of my followers have inquired about how things are going in my life these days.
I will answer shortly by saying that things have been going quite well.
My health is stellar and I continue to create a life that is centered around positiveness, thankfulness and Godliness. My daily endeavors are to do the best I can and let go of all things negative. 

Our kids are trying to recreate happy, healthier lives for themselves. Although there have been challenges, I support and do my very best to nurture the choices the children are making in their lives and encourage them everyday to strive for what makes them happy. All these years, I prayed that our children would be free from hate, turmoil, and isolation and each day that goes by, they are getting stronger both mentally and physically. We are all going through a physical and mental healing process together and I am thankful for each day that I can now share with them without battles, hatred or obstacles.
Our children are now free to be whatever they choose to be and I cannot express enough how happy that makes me.

I have also had some recent inquires about things that are still being posted about me and now my children. I do not want to put in too much of my time on the persistent, hateful lies that are starting to be posted again by Melody Landers(my ex's wife), but because some of you have concerns, as appose to me writing to each of you individually-I can reach a broader audience by posting here on this blog.

It was brought to my attention that Melody has decided to post more hateful lies on her recent Pinterest account. She has done this in the past but then deleted her postings after I posted the screenshots on this recent blog entry.
Screenshots of Melodys slander on Pinterest

I have saved the screen shots that have been posted these last several days. I have learned to get screen shots because Melody typically deletes what she writes when she gets exposed for her slanderous postings. Melody will also delete this board called "Lying Cat" and create another one here soon. It's a pattern she has been doing for some time now. She doesn't realize or maybe even care that others see this consistent behavior is very odd, unstable, hateful and borderline evil. I have people ask me all the time why she continues on with all this and quite honestly I think Melody has some issues that need to be addressed with a professional.

I also had to report to the Pinterest Support Team that Melody created a fake Pinterest in my name, started taking screenshots of it and posting to others that I was posting all these hateful things about her and Kyle. Pinterest did investigate, deleted the account and gave Melody a clear warning to follow the rules. But once again Melody has created a new Pinterest account with my picture(one that Melody pulled off my Facebook) and my name. Obviously, Melody chooses to continue on her hateful rampages and I am tired of battling with her. After 10 years, I am choosing to not rebutal Melody any longer and allowing her to discredit herself with all the lies she concocts.  Although I enjoy Pinterest, I am taking a break off of it to detach from Melody's hatred. It is evident that she wants to continue on her path of destroying her credibility and embarrassing her husband(my ex) with her immature, foolish games. I no longer have time to waste on an obviously mean, immature, unstable woman. 

Here is my one and only Pinterest link if you would like to follow me. I have been on Pinterest for about a year now (by encouragement from my daughters) and I will continue in spite of Melody's hatred towards me. 
https://www.pinterest.com/CathieALanders/

Here is Melody's Pinterest board called the "Lying Cat" that was brought to my attention by my sister. As you obviously know the reference to the title "Lying Cat" is directed at me.
Melody's recent Pinterest attacks against me and our kids 
It's the same lies but each time Melody post, she exaggerates more and more. In other words, each time Melody goes into a mental frenzy(for reasons I don't understand), her lies against me and now our children are getting worse to the point of being border line psychotic.

She is now claiming that Justin caused Kyle to have 3 strokes which led to the heart attack that killed him. How can any living human being (especially a mother) accuse another child of killing his step-brother? The same "bonus son" that Melody publicly wrote about for years bragging on what a wonderful, good christian son Justin was to her and what an awesome, protective brother Justin was to Kyle. So which one is it Melody? Justin the sweet, god-fearing boy you claimed you loved all these years-that YOU raised, or the unstable, hateful, disrespectful "bonus son" -Bogey- who is now the last child you are glad is out of your life after you accuse him of aiding in Kyles death? We are all starting to wonder what Melody's truths are and what her lies are. 
Melody obviously lies about everything and everyone- to include herself, our children, her daughter, her happiness and her husband Kevin Sr.
It is swiftly starting to become apparent that Melody years of lies are unfolding rapidly and she is to not be trusted. We have never trusted her before but others that were confused about the lies Melody tells see a side of Melody that we saw many years ago. She tries to hide behind her work, church and shrines of Kyle but for the most part, many are starting to see her instabilities with her words and actions. The transparency that Melody is displaying is obvious-She is mean. She is a bully. She is a liar and she is choosing not to stop. 

Are the below pictures about Justin's love for Kyle a lie or a truth? Please read the description on these photos that are posted publicly on Melody's Facebook Page-Kyle Ray Legacy of Love. You can see in the pictures how much Justin adored Kyle.

There are many more pictures like this that show how much Justin and our other children adored their step-brother Kyle Ray. I do know this for a fact-ALL 4 of my children adored Kyle and would never wish any harm on him. I find it disgusting that while Kyle is dancing in heaven with the angels, Melody continues to use Kyles legacy as a means for propaganda to gain sympathy from others and is now lying about this young man (Justin) that loved Kyle like his own brother.






So on to more lies by Melody-
After 10 years, Melody still claims that I am a felon and now I am going to prison here in Mexico. These are the same lies she has told for years yet I still travel freely from Mexico to the United States because I am a free woman. I have not broke any laws in Mexico. I don't have warrants for my arrest in the states or abroad and I am not nor have I EVER been a felon. 



And, just to make sure-I hired someone to find out if there was something I was unaware of. 
I  have nothing legal against me-Not even a speeding ticket.         
So, please let me stress to all of you that have concerns-and understandably so because Melody is a very consistent liar-



The "legal" documents Melody brags about and post are fabricated lies. 
Anyone can take a blank page and make it look like a legal document.

We are all still confused as to why Melody has so much venom after 10 years. It appears that even her husband(my ex) Col Kevin P Landers Sr. has let things go and wants to move on from the past. Melody claims that my blog has ruined her husbands career, ruined her life and reputation, ruined my children's lives and has affected her health. 

Let me clarify some things:
My ex husband just got promoted to Col and works with the Army Corp of Engineers in Wilmington, NC.  According to Justin, his father just bought Melody a huge, beautiful home right by the beach. Melody claims that she loves her life and the ones in it. As far as the "bonus-kiddos" she claims have caused nothing but stress, drama and turmoil in their lives these last 10 years-our 4 children (me and Kevin Sr.'s) have all chose to leave their fathers home because of all the hatred and anger present there. These same kids have all left Melody's life as of late and are moving on with their own lives.
It appears that the ONLY one who continues to want to live in the past and continues to throw stones, spew venom and spread lies is the one person who is making Melody's life a living hell. This is a "self-claimed"  supposedly extremely happy, very blessed, and Godly woman that has no reasons, according to her, to be unhappy. 
The woman that Melody needs to hold responsible for her unhappiness is:
Melody Morrison Wilson Landers.

My blog has no power over Col Kevin P. Landers life nor Melody's. Kevin Sr. is doing well and it was my understanding that Melody was happy to not have to "deal" with her bonus kiddos-my and Col Landers 4 children any longer. 

As far as our 4 children-my blog hasn't destroyed them. Our children are doing well in spite of me and their fathers issues. 
My blog is my story, my words, my feelings, and my freedom to write. I am not breaking any laws by writing a blog. There are BILLIONS of blogs out there with millions of peoples words and opinions as we are all entitled to use our voices.
Please let me remind you that I started this blog in Jan. 2011 to rebut allegations and lies that Kevin Sr. and Melody were verbally telling others and publicly posting on social media sites.

After 10 years, what does Melody want? Is she out to defame and punish anyone who does not agree with her or dislikes her? I have many out there that don't agree with my choices, my life and some even despise me. I'm not going around attacking them or defaming them, or trying to destroy their happiness because they don't like me. With wisdom and time, my goals today are to seek peace for myself, my loved ones and to help others.

Maybe some of Melody's family members or friends know why she has so much pent up anger, resentments and hatred for those who choose not to engage with her. Maybe they can help Melody through whatever is causing her to continual inner hatred and the constant spreading of lies about John, our children, me and others.

I know Melody's daughter Kayla has been a victim to her mom's wrath in the past and thus is why Kayla has also chose to ignore Melody now for years. But, I wonder how many other people out there have had to deal with Melody's rants because Melody is angry with herself? It appears to be a pattern that when people (to include children) enter into Melody's life, over time she blames them for all her miseries and then attacks them behind their backs. Does Melody thrive from the attention of trying to be a victim more than just being content with her life? I guess only Melody knows the answer to this question.

I truly do pray that Melody figures out why she still wants to run her life off of her hatred and once she figures out what triggers her moods-maybe she will eventually stop. 
I truly hope so....We all do.


There is so much more life to live out there and like it or not, we are connected because of our children. Kevin Sr. and I are the parents to KJ, Megan, Amanda and Justin  and we jointly will have life events that will directly include both of us like upcoming weddings, births, baptisms, and god forbid- deaths. He and I need to act gracefully for the sake of the kids and future grand-kids whether we like each other or not. I do hope that Melody also acts with grace for the sake of the children.

I would like to end this entry by reiterating that all is well in my life. I am very happy and my happiness has been excelled because of the recent connection with my youngest son Justin.
We are all thriving and surviving everyday. I am immensely thankful for all the wonderful people and events that occur in my life everyday. I do not take anything for granted and embrace each day as a new challenge towards a positive outcome.

May all of you be blessed, feel blessed and receive blessings everyday.

If there were in the world today any large number of people who desired their own happiness more than they desired the unhappiness of others, we could have a paradise in a few years.
~Bertrand Russell

Here are some of the screen shots that my sister sent to me earlier. As you can see, Melody's behavior is erratic. She laughs about hurting us even though what she post are lies. What type of kind, honorable, stable person posts things like-
"I can't wait to eat popcorn and watch you suffer?" or writes "lol" after every mean thing she says? 
I am sure as soon as Melody reads this blog entry and sees these screenshots, these will be deleted off of her Pinterest by her.








No comments:

Post a Comment